Object-Oriented Programming in Python
Errata for Appendix C
This errata is for the first printing (published 29 October 2007).
- Page 628
- The last three solutions on this page are actually for
Practice 2.24, 2.25, and 2.26.
- Page 629
- The first two solutions on this page are actually for
Practice 2.30 and practice 2.31.
- Page 630
- All of the labels here for Chapter 4 practice probles are
off by one. That is, those labeled for 4.19 through 4.22 are
actually for the origial Practice 4.18 through 4.21, and
those labeled for 4.32 through 4.34, correspond to the original
problems 4.31 through 4.34 from Chapter 4.
- Page 634
- The solution labled Practice 7.13 on this page is actually
the solution for Practice 7.12 of Chapter 7.
- Page 645, Practice 13.15
- The answers shown are those that result using the tree of
Figure 13.10. The correct answers for Figure 13.6 are
(a) 'P', 'H', 'E', and the right child of 'E'
(b) 'P', 'H', 'O', 'N', 'L', and the left child of 'L'
(c) 'P', 'H', 'O', 'N'
- Page 645, Practice 14.17
- Element 17 was not part of the specified data for
this problem. That column should be removed from
- Page 645, Practice 15.1
- Necessary parentheses were
omitted on the third line when calling
getDescription. That line should read:
if event.getDescription()[:5] == 'mouse':