Object-Oriented Programming in Python
Errata for Chapter 2
This errata is for the first printing (published 29 October 2007).
- Page 50, line 5
- Replace "advantage" with "advantages".
- Page 52, fourth line from bottom
- Replace "the + and operators" with "the + and * operators".
- Page 62, line 10
- The text mathmodule!math should simply read math.
- Page 64, last line
- There should be a space before left-associative.
- Page 85, Exercise 2.32
- This problem should not have appeared in this chapter, as it
requires techniques beyond those introduced in Chapter 2
(i.e., loops or list comprehension).